Palm Beach Florida Liveaboard Dive Trips
Florida Liveaboard Diving
Looking to maximize your diving in South Florida? Whether you're a single diver, a dive club, or a group of friends, our Florida Liveaboard Trips offer effortless, and unlimited, diving on the east coast's premier dive location - Palm Beach County.
Enjoy the Best of South Florida
Join us as we dive along the Florida coast from the Jupiter Inlet all the way down to Pompano Beach, exploring Florida’s many colorful reefs and spectacular wrecks, all teeming with abundant sea life.
Don't waste your time hauling heavy tanks and gear back and forth to a hotel. Rather, spend your time diving and relaxing on our custom dive yacht. Our liveaboard vessel offers air conditioned quarters mere steps from your dive gear, on-board compressors and nitrox blending, delicious meals throughout the day, and world class diving all day and into the night. Enjoy sunsets and sunrises while living comfortably at sea, living the dive lifestyle.
We are perfectly situated to take advantage of the warmest, and clearest, waters on the eastern seaboard; the nutrient rich Gulf Stream is an ocean highway bringing a huge diversity and abundance of marine life right to our doorstep. Expect to see a variety of sharks, as many as five species of sea turtle, countless tropical fish, rays, Goliath groupers and much more!
Our Florida Liveaboard Charters Include:
- Air tanks included, steel or aluminum
- 4-5 dives a day, bring an underwater light for a night dive!
- 3 delicious hot meals a day prepared by our professional chef
- Fresh fruit & snacks between meals
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations
- A professional Dive Master certified guide for every dive
- A professional Dive Master certified deck hand to help you on and off the boat!
- Professional photography tips and classes available for your photography needs
- Various dive site opportunites: wrecks, reefs, sharks, turtles, Blue Heron Bridge, Goliath groupers, and night diving.
Live aboard trips can be customized for divers of all experienced levels. A variety of trip length options allows us to design a liveaboard charter best suited for your group's needs:
2D/2N Florida Weekend Live Aboard $660 plus tax
2D/3N Florida Weekend Live Aboard $710 plus tax
3D/2N Florida Weekend Live Aboard $940 plus tax
(Prices do not include gratuity, optional nitro use for $50, or equipment. Group or charter prices may vary)
To schedule your Florida Liveaboard Dive Trip, you can book via email, our blue booking button below, and let us know if you would like talk to one of us in person, we can schedule a call!
Whichever way, we look forward to hearing from you!
firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (561) 842-6356
Hotel & Dive Comparison:
"The Old Way" vs. Florida Liveaboard
To schedule your Florida Liveaboard Dive Trip, you can book via email, or book directly through our online calendar below. Whichever way, we look forward to hearing from you!