Our Bahamas Liveaboard: M/V Shear Water
The M/V Shear Water is a USCG and Bahamas inspected 65 ft. liveaboard vessel. Custom designed with you in mind it has all the comforts of home. Our professional Captains and crew provide the best vacation experience possible, and do it at the most reasonable price available. With a group size of only ten passengers, your experience will be comfortable and intimate. We are very flexible in the type of scuba diving you might like to do and the places you want to go.
Listed below are some of the boat’s features:
- Air-conditioning throughout the whole boat.
- Ten individual beds. Three cabins with two beds in each (over/under) and four beds in the v-berth (bow common area) with privacy curtains.
- Two bathrooms and showers with soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Hot water showers.
- 800 gallons per day fresh water maker.
- The full service galley features a refrigerator/freezer, electric stove, oven and microwave.
- A 36″ flatscreen LCD TV with DVD/MP3 player and stereo system with surround sound.
- For your convenience, we carry a large variety of minor first aid items (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, sinus medications, Band-Aids, antibiotics, sting-aids, stomach medicines, etc.)
- The boat carries oxygen and fully stocked first aid kits.
- The boat runs on two 30 KW generators, supplying 110V service throughout the boat for your convenience with several charging stations in the salon as well as in every bunk for batteries and computers.
- Full navigational electronics on the bridge. (Radar, GPS, VHF and single side band radio)
- We have two 11 CFM compressors underneath the back deck with fill whips on each side of the boat so your tank can be filled in place.
- Nitrox is available for an additional charge.
- Camera table and charging stations in the salon and camera rinse bins on the back deck.
- Custom dive seats, tank racks and dive platform with bins for personal dive gear, stowed under dive seats.
- Hangers for wetsuits.
- Fresh water rinse hose on back deck with soap and shampoo.
- Large bow for sunning and relaxing.
- Charter Pricing is as follows (please note the pricing is subject to change) 5 day/6 night trip $2950.00 – 6 day/7 night trip $3250.00 – 10 day trip $4300
Click on the following images for a larger view:
|Power:||1350hp, Twin GM12V71TI’s|
|Top Speed:||20 Knots|
|Cruising Speed:||10-12 Knots|
|Fuel Capacity:||2400 Gal (800 mile cruising range)|
|Water Capacity:||450 Gal|