Diving Palm Beach
For availability and bookings, call our office to speak with a reservation specialist!
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A representative is available each day from 9AM-5PM.
Take advantage of the warmest, clearest waters on the eastern seaboard. The nutrient rich Gulf Stream is an ocean highway bringing a huge diversity and abundance of marine life right to us. Experience the ease of drift diving above healthy reefs and exciting wrecks. Expect to see a variety of sharks, as many as five species of sea turtles, countless tropical fish, rays, goliath groupers and much more.
Divers have long known Palm Beach County has the Best of Everything! Five of the seven species of turtles, goliath grouper aggregation in the summer months, a huge variety of sharks, and clear warm gulf stream water make this the premier dive location on the east coast!
We offer dive charters daily along the amazing South Florida coast!
- 1-Tank Night Dive – $60.00
- 2-Tank Dive Charter – $75.00
- 2-Tank Baited Shark Dive – $85.00
- 3-Tank Dive/Baited Shark Dive w/Lunch – $100.00
- Private Guide for 1 Diver – $75.00+tax
- Private Guide for 2 or More Divers – $50.00+tax per person
Tank & Gear Rentals:
- Air Tanks (Aluminum 80 Tank) – $10.00 ea
- Nitrox Tanks (Aluminum 80 Tank) -$15.00 ea
- Nitrox Tanks (Steel) – $20.00 ea
- Full Gear Rental (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit) – $60.00
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel Set – $15.00
- Individual BCD – $15.00
- Individual Regulator – $15.00
- Individual Wetsuit – $15.00