- Office / Mailing Address:
Jim Abernethy’s Scuba Adventures
216 North Federal Highway
Lake Park, FL 33403-3552 USA
- Tele: 561-842-6356
Representative Available Seven Days a Week 9AM-5PM
Office & Art Gallery Location
If you are traveling from the south…
(Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth):
- Via the turnpike, take the Okeechobee exit, east to I-95 north
- Via I-95, head north to Blue Heron Boulevard (exit #76)
If you are traveling from the north…
(Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, Vero Beach, Ft. Pierce, Stuart, Jupiter):
- Via the turnpike, take PGA Blvd. in Palm Beach Gardens exit, east to I-95 south
- Via I-95, head south until you get to Blue Heron Boulevard (exit #76)
- Go east on Blue Heron Blvd. (You will be on Blue Heron Boulevard approximately three miles.)
- Turn left (north) on US1 (Broadway/Federal Hwy). Get in the left lane. You will continue just past one stop light at Silver Beach Rd.
- Turn left (west) on Bayberry Dr. and in the middle of the shopping center just to your right (north) you will find our shop.
If you are diving our Palm Beach boat please arrive 60 minutes prior to departure time, especially if you are renting equipment or need tanks filled. If you are running late, please call to let us know.
If you are traveling from the Miami International Airport or Ft. Lauderdale Airport there are 2 options for getting to West Palm Beach
- Rent a car (we recommend Hertz) – There is a Hertz office 5 minutes from our office – if you rent from another company you will need to return the car to the Palm Beach International Airport and take a taxi back to our office (cost approximately $20.00 – $25.00)
- Take the Tri-Rail to West Palm Beach (Mangonia Park station exit), then a taxi to our office – Tri-Rail cost $6, taxi $15.00- $20.00. Please check with Tri-Rail on line for more information.